Morris Minor Traveller
The iconic Morris Minor was in production for 23 years from 1948 until 1972, with 1.6 million sold. This famous and most British of family cars was the brainchild of Sir Alec Issigonis and available in 2 and 4-door saloon variants, a 2-door convertible, the Traveller estate car and commercial panel van and pick-up versions.
The Traveller first appeared in 1953 and was available in 2 of the 3 series of Minors made. It features an external structural ash (wood) frame for the rear bodywork, with two side-hinged rear doors. Our car offered for hire was built in 1965 and is from the final ‘1000’ series, boasting the largest engine fitted to the model. This still only provides a modest 48 bhp, but this is perfectly adequate for Jersey motoring. A real trip down memory for those of a certain age! The car was restored by a top Morris Minor specialist before we purchased it and undertook further work to bring it up to its current excellent condition.
- 1098 cc A series engine
- Economical on fuel
- Easy to drive and park
- 4-seater with seat belts front and rear
- A child seat can be fitted
- Old English White with red interior
- Excellent luggage space
- Please drive with care and remember Jersey speed limits of 15 mph, 20 mph, 30 mph and a maximum of 40 mph apply.
- Please refer to hire terms and conditions regarding mechanical damage.
Price per day £165