Mini Cooper 35
The Mini was first introduced in 1959 and produced in the “Classic Mini form” until 1980. It was a great success for BMC (British Motoring Corporation) both in sales and on the track in the form of the tuned Mini Cooper and Cooper S.
Our 1996 Mini Cooper 35 Anniversary (1961-1995) is one of only 200 made, brings back the nostalgia of those days, and is perfect for running around the lanes of Jersey, many of which haven’t changed since the motorcar was introduced, easy to park in busy St Helier, or overlooking the sunset at St Ouens Bay.
It is as useable and super fun to drive today as it was nearly 60 years ago. Watch that smile appears of your face when behind the wheel.
- Year: 1996 (May)
- Limited Edition of 200 cars celebrating the 35th Anniversary of the Mini Cooper
- Engine: 1,275 cc
- Almond Green with Diamond White roof with Body-coloured door mirrors and wheel arches
- Decals/badges: Coachlines with "Mini Cooper 1961-1996 Anniversary Edition" decals on sides and bootlid
- Interior: Porcelain Green leather seats with Cooper logos; matching leather steering wheel and gear knob; "Anniversary" badge on steering wheel; wooden dash with cream-faced dials
- Equipment: Gunmetal grey Minilite-style 12-inch alloy wheels, four spotlamps
- Seats four
Straight forward and easy to drive and park.
- Please drive with care and remember Jersey speed limits of 15 mph, 20 mph, 30 mph and a maximum of 40 mph apply.
Price per day £130